CBQ Pulled Pork Pastry Puffs
- 1 (17.3 oz) package of puff pastry, defrosted
- 3/4 lb CBQ Pulled Pork
- 3/4 c Choice CBQ BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 TBSP water
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
2. Unfold thawed pastry sheets & cut each sheet into 9 squares.
3. Toss pulled pork with BBQ sauce. Arrange pulled pork and cheese down the center of each pastry square.
4. Fold opposite corners of each square over the filling & press edges to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Combine egg & water, brush each pastry with egg wash.
6. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with CBQ BBQ Sauce